I am moving across the country. EEEK.
What will happen here? Sadly, I will be less actively reading content in the reader and not as quick to respond to comments. Other than that, I have lots of post scheduled throughout the rest of November and into December. It will be like I am still here and going strong. 🙂
I should be back online mid-December. I am excited about my plans, hope you guys enjoy what is coming~
- 12 days of YA
- Gift Ideas
- Holiday Reads
- My Favorite Holiday Movies
- Books Coming to the Big Screen
- A Christmas Carol
- A new reading goal/challenge that will roll into 2019
I am currently reading a few books that will make their way onto LitLemon before the end of the year.
- The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Witch & Wizard by James Patteson
- An Authenticated History of the Famous Bell Witch by M.V. Ingram
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Keep me in your thoughts as this southern Texan learns to survive in REAL winter conditions. In previous years I chuckled at the idea of the north being under snow, it didn’t seem like real life. It hardly ever snows in central/southern Texas, at the chance of ice the area shuts down and work/school is delayed. I can’t help but laugh at how ill-prepared I am. I do look forward to showing you guys my book collection and budding library/study.
Any tips for winter weather? Anyone live up north? Any Texan readers? Have any plans for your reading goals in 2019? Anything bookish you’d like me to investigate?