I saw a post on twitter not too long ago that I thought was genius.
Not Right Now is exactly how I felt about a few books recently. As soon as I read NRN, I knew it had to become apart of my bookish acronym. So here is my short list of NRN reads from the January through April.
1. The Rage of Dragons (The Burning #1) by Evan Winter
2. Legendborn (Legendborn #1) by Tracy Deonn
3. Poison Heart by Kalyan Bayron
4. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
5. The Diviners by Libba Bray
I started reading this book and quickly realized I checked out the wrong title. While The Diviners offers some of my favorite things, it will have to wait until I read the book I intended to check out: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
How did I make such a mistake? Both covers had purple in them and where in the YA section close to each other. Whoooops~~
I have added all back on my hold list. I hope when they become available again, I can enjoy these titles!
Have you read any of these books? If so, what were your thoughts?