Each year I try to reflect on a few things about book blogging. I feel like I could do a million things better, and I am always learning how to improve this and that. So here are five simple tips for how to run a book blog.
5 Tips for Book Bloggers
- Be honest in your reviews, but remain respectful to the author.
- Read what you want to read and how you want to read. Hard copies, special editions, ebooks, or audiobooks are all valid forms of reading.
- Share content that matters to you.
- Start with one platform and branch out. You may not like every social media you experiment with.
- Interact with the book community. This could be sharing someone’s post, leaving a comment, or talking on social media.