I’m honored to accept this nomination from DM Thank you for nominating me to this award! Let’s do this!
- Thank to the person that nominated you.
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
1. What do you do on a daily basis to achieve your dreams?
I try to write at least 500 words. It can be a challenge, but I have been able to do it almost everyday. “500 words a day” started in January of 2018 as a goal for the year, so I am happy to have kept up with it.
2. What would you like to achieve by the end of this year?
I would like to have a rough draft of my book.
3. What do you do when you feel the need to motivate yourself?
I remind myself what my goals are and listen to a playlist to pump myself up.
4. What easy change could you make in your life which would have a great impact?
I could manage my time better by ending my subscription to Netflix, but that is not going to happen.
5. Which is the biggest obstacle you face right now?
6. Which area in your life needs most of your attention?
Oh my, I guess my mental health. I need to make sure I get more sleep and not stay up into the morning hours.
7. What is your biggest enemy?
8. What is your most useful hobby?
Reading! I am always reading at least three books.
9. Which part of the world is a “wanted to visit” and why?
I wanted to visit the middle east for so so so long. I have let it go because it doesn’t seem like there will ever be a “safe” time to do so.
10. What do you want the most in this life and why?
I want to be happy with whatever career I end up having. 🙂
11. What is the most interesting you’ve learned about yourself this year?
I can make up creative things with little to no budget or time.
- N S Ford
- Mechanical Anime Reviews
- Tales Of Belle
- The Bibliophagist
- The Book Stop
- Literary Lion
- Abyssal Librarian
- Reads & Reels
- The Organ-utan Librarian
- Confessions of a YA Reader