Another nomination! This time the Liebster Award. Thank Jenna at Bookmark Your Thoughts, for the nomination. If you are not following her yet, do yourself a favor and check out her reviews and tips on bullet journaling.
I borrowed this tidbit of information from Jenna’s post about the Liebster Award which she got from Norin’s own Liebster’s Award Post, which she, in turn, excerpted from Mischenko@ReadRantRock&Roll post, who originally nominated Norin for the Liebster….whew.
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Since this award started the questions have gone down to 5. Better for us, because 11 is a lot to answer.
Let’s get started~
Jenna’s Five Questions
- Is there a topic you love but don’t love to write about?
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? Why?
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
- If you HAD to change your name (meaning, you can’t keep it), what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- What was your FAVOURITE book of 2018?
Question One: Is there a topic you love but don’t love to write about?
Yes, diversity and ghost.
Question Two: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? Why?
I think all characters would be interesting to meet in real life. 🙂
Question Three: What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
The best purchase I have made recently is my Kindle Paperwhite. the worst purchase is a set of camera lens that attache to the camera on my phone.
Question Four: If you HAD to change your name (meaning, you can’t keep it), what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Easy. My new name would be Penelope because I like that flower.
Question Five: What was your FAVOURITE book of 2018?
I did not have a favorite book in 2018, my least favorite book I read in 2018 was Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert.
My Five Questions:
- What one book have you been putting off reading?
- Do you like to read series of books? Why or Why not?
- What book are you reading right now?
- Do you review all the books you read?
- What was your favorite book as a child? Have you reread it since?